This country has an ugly history of discrimination against queer people. Though we have come a long way, there is still so much work to be done in our fight for equality, and a big part of that job is to listen. We invite you to a panel discussion from women in the LGBTQ+ community. Hearing their stories makes us better allies and better advocates for change.
This event will be held at the CWA Local 6215 - 1408 N. Washington Ave. on Saturday, September 30 from 9am-12pm. Cost of admission is $10, and coffee and bagels will be provided! Purchase your ticket here.
- Alicia Chang, Precinct chair & activist
- Susie Hess, Precinct chair & activist
- Judge Tonya Parker, 116th Civil District Court
- Danielle Pellett, Candidate for Congressional District 32
- Criss Ruiz, Organizer for the Human Rights Campaign